2012年12月15日星期六
15.12.2012
Facebook's people made me so nervous now...URGH!
Next Wednesday PMR candidates need to take PMR result.
Hmm, before I see facebook,I feel nothing
But now....
Am I SCARED?!?!?!
I told myself I already try my best .
Then,nothing need to worry.
God,Please bless me for everthing from onwards.
Helloooo December ! Ahahaha now already 15h December.
Well, 2012 is going to end, Goodbye Form 3 and say Hello to Form 4 .
Am I ready to start my From 4 life?
But now the most important thing is they say 21December will be the last day of the world.
Hmm,seriously I never think that before.
but recently I see too much of war things .It's about 1942 years when Japanese came into our country.
I ever think that how we will life if we back into 1942 years?
I think it would be cruel and more.
SO,STOP THINKING !!!!
Hope I can get the good result !!!!!:D
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)

没有评论:
发表评论