2012年12月22日星期六

22.12.2012

Bwahahaha.Guys,I'm coming !

Before I start my post,tomorrow I will go trip with my family and cousins. Hope us will happy during the trip :D

You know right?!?!
Four days before,I'm getting my PMR Result.
Thank you to everyone ♥
I would have liked to thank my family,beloved teachers , lovely friends,and  so on.

My beloved teacher ♥
Cik Mariam- My BM Teacher
Teacher, I know without your teaching,I can’t get A in my result.Thank you you being so strict. ♥

Miss.Amlor-My BI  Teacher
Teacher,you know,I think teacher must be very happy when heard my result.  Hmm,Thank you teacher always expense us (3 Bestarians) nasi lemak almost every Saturday .Teacher looks very cute when tied braids.

Cik Mang-My BC Teacher
This year,my chinise subject improved a lot.I like when teacher talked all about Chinise story.Actually,I felt so interesting while my friends felt asleep .Hahaa ♥

Cik Nor Azila-My SC Teacher(My class teacher)
 Oh yeah,teacher,thank you giving me a lot courage this year.Futhermore,I would like to thank you because teaches me science after school . ♥

Puan Josephine-My KH Teacher
Bwahahah.teacher,actually teacher being so nice while teaching KH.When I was in From 1,I felt so boring when KH period.Buttttt,while I was in From 2,teacher teaches us Kh very intersting and willing teaches me before school(I remember that time is before 7:00a.m).Lalala. ♥

Puan Nafisah-My Maths Teacher
Teacher,you know I sayang teacher so much.Thank you teacher beacuse teacher really so patient while teaching me Maths and I know teacher very sayang me .Bwalalala♥
 
Puan Malathy-My Sej Teacher
Thank you teacher because still teaching our class althought our class was so naughty.My mother say I like to read SJ so much until I can read as loud as I can.Hahaha,actually I like SJ so much while I was in From 2.Maybe other people felt so boring about this subject,But I know,because teacher and my tuition teacher like to talk story too much until I don’t feel boring while reading Sej♥

Puan Kalai-My Geo teacher
Teacher, I know teacher will be suprised when know my result.HAHAAA,beacause I also can’t believe !!! HMM,I like the way teacher teaching,teaching GEO by English AND I know teacher  almost beh tahan our class already.HAHAHAA♥

Guys,hope you still reading ~~~
Hmm,I  know have little bit boring but I think I should appreciate all these teachers.Respect them and love them so much♥.♥
Besides that, I also want to thank my Tuition teacher(Mr.Casey, Miss Goh,Mr Tong,Miss English,Miss Science,Mr Lim).Thank you and seriously Thank you ♥

Hmm, 3 years before ,I was getting my UPSR Result.
I was crying just because don’t know why.=_=
But this time,I didn’t cry.
Just because...
I get 8 A in My PMR RESULT.
Thank God and all the people who help me in this year. 

感恩感谢再感恩  :)


没有评论:

发表评论